Episode 21 assesses President Trump’s turbulent first year in office.
I provide opinions and commentary on some of Trump’s biggest accomplishments in foreign and domestic policies including the state of the U.S. economy, tax reform, significant deregulation and the gains against ISIS.
I also address some of the complications and setbacks Trump has faced in his first year including his failure so far to repeal and replace Obamacare.
I analyse the upcoming 2018 midterm election and the 2020 presidential election by looking at the prospects for both Republicans and Democrats.
Other topics addressed :
– Trump’s war of words with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un
– Trump’s first State of the Union address
– Fake News
– Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
– Alleged affair with porn star Stormy Daniels
– Trump / Russia collusion investigation
– White House leaks
– Trump’s use of Twitter
Image Credit: The Associated Press